bridges (18) campsite (27) cartoons (15) centenary (3) discussion (5) experimental (51) gadgets (23) gateways (12) lashings (21) models (9) raft (84) resources (26) sculpture (16) software (22) techniques (41) towers (44) trebuchets (5) treehouses (17) tutorial (9)

July 8, 2006

a short break...

I've really enjoyed the last months blogging on Ropes and Poles. There's quite a bit of material up here, and I look forward to writing more.

BUT... right now, my mind and most of my time are elsewhere- concentrated on earning a Master's Degree in Architecture. So, until November or so, I won't be posting new content regularly. Take a look at the material in the archives (look at the links up at the top of the page), go out and build your own projects, send me photos, and I'll be back in November.

Peter

No comments: