bridges (18) campsite (27) cartoons (15) centenary (3) discussion (5) experimental (51) gadgets (23) gateways (12) lashings (21) models (9) raft (84) resources (26) sculpture (16) software (22) techniques (41) towers (44) trebuchets (5) treehouses (17) tutorial (9)

December 22, 2006

Festive greetings


2006 is drawing to an end, it's been a busy year for me at Ropes and Poles, and 2007 looks like being a good year, with the centenary of the first Scout camp.I've been very lucky to speak to a lot of people this year who have shared their pioneering projects with me that I hope to post in the new year. I'm switching my computer off now, and don't plan to turn it on until this time next week- so, happy belated Hanukkah/Merry Christmas/happy New Year/(insert holiday of your choice here).

PS- I'm pretty sure the tree would work if you used canvas or shade netting. The gifts/boxes would probably need a bit of work.

No comments: