bridges (18) campsite (27) cartoons (15) centenary (3) discussion (5) experimental (51) gadgets (23) gateways (12) lashings (21) models (9) raft (82) resources (26) sculpture (16) software (22) techniques (41) towers (44) trebuchets (5) treehouses (17) tutorial (9)

December 15, 2021

New Instagram account and site news

QR code linking to @ropesandpoles on instagram

So it's been quiet here for a while... alongside everything that's been going on in the world over the last two years, I'm now the father of a one year old girl! Over the last 18 months, Rovers here in South Africa have been involved in community service, and you can read about some of these projects here:

Coming back to pioneering, I've started an Instagram account for the blog at @ropesandpoles, as well as the existing channels on Facebook and Twitter. Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting some of my favourite projects from over the years on the Instagram feed, and I have a few new posts queued up for you to read in January. As always, I'm interested to hear about any interesting pioneering projects you've seen, so please feel free to contact me with this form and I can share your project with the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, you are back again! Nice. Now i will dig into your site. Wearing your badge since the moot in iceland.